I have learned through experience working in the areas of elder law and Medicaid that planning is required if children or extended family members are to protect their parent or elderly family members. Our society has programs that provide benefits and assistance to the elderly. The programs include social security, Medicare, Medicaid, and hospice care. The programs are administered through government and private agencies. Some are “need based”. Others are available without conditions.

All elder care programs require planning. All elder care programs require a knowledge of them and their rules.
  For information on elder law and Medicaid, please provide your contact information below. Advise me of your question or issue. I will contact you. I will discuss your questions and issues. I will provide information without fee.  
  Call me at (248) 593-7902 or use the contact form below if you have questions on traffic citation matters. The call/contact is without obligation or fee. I will try to answer your questions. I will try to provide written materials to supplement my answers to your questions. I do not charge a fee for the initial call to me or for the materials that may be provided.

© 2012 Paul Schwab - Attorney & Counselor at Law. All Rights Reserved. | Website designed by: Affordable Website Specialists | Policies/Disclaimer